Sunday, November 27, 2011

Housekeeping

The last few days have absolute madness.

I have worked really long days, sometimes at both jobs, with little to no break in between shifts. I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm back to drinking pretty strong coffee, I'm getting crankier as the days pass, and to top it off, my voice is starting to go away. I suppose I should stop yelling at customers.

Anyway, all of that to say that I am really missing blogging! I do have about 3 posts in my head at the moment and hope to catch up with them by the end of the week. This post is just to let you know they are coming and that you shouldn't be alarmed when I FINALLY get around to posting my Thanksgiving day post sometime the beginning of December (because hold the phone--that's this week! How in the world did that happen???).


To end this blog on a very happy note, today is my sister & brother-in-law's first wedding anniversary!! Congratulations you guys! I'm super glad to have both of you in my life!




awwww! aren't they adorable??

No comments: