Wednesday, June 30, 2010

As promised...

As promised, this post contains the video of our book cart drill team routine!

Well, it was meant to contain the video, but I'm afraid all I can give you is a link to the youtube.com video of the competition.


This is the video taken by a "Gett Down with your Funky Shelf" fan (a.k.a. the husband of one of the women on the team.

This video was taken by Demco (I think), the sponsor of the event.


As you saw in the last post, I am wearing a pink shirt and grey leggings. In the first video, unfortunately, you can see a lot of close up of me. My costume is now cleaned and put away in a dark corner of my closet, never to see the light of day again. Never, that is, until Halloween when we perform in the Halloween parade. Oh help.

Enjoy!

No comments: