Wednesday, December 24, 2008

the traveler returns

'Well, I'm back' to quote Samwise Gamgee. It is so good to be home! I had a safe flight, though my flight was delayed for some reason by a half an hour. It was okay though, because somehow I got a seat upgrade and had more room to get comfy. In addition to the cool seat, I got sleep on this flight. This is what enabled me to stay up until 2 or 3 AM (London time) which was like 10pm USA time.
I've done really well getting back into the swing of things at home. It is so great getting to see my sisters and my parents again. I remembered some things in my house differently and it was so odd to be walking through my house again. It took me a bit to get used to everything again. My bed, however, was almost exactly as I remembered it. :)
I'm so excited that I'm home for Christmas! I've wrapped all my presents and am eagerly looking forward to Christmas Eve service at Fleetwood Bible Church. How I missed FBC!
Well my duties since being home, mainly laundry, needs doing. So I will go do that and finish "The Muppet's Christmas Carol"--it is the best Christmas movie of all time.
Happy Christmas to my faithful readers!

No comments: