Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quiet before the Storm

The end of semester is here! Whoo Hoo! I am so glad it's almost over, but I really wish I didn't have to write all these papers! Yesterday was my first final and I was writing about vampires, Frankenstein, and Ghosts for almost 2 hours. Yeah...that one was not so much fun. Today is my last final exam, and I must say, I'm a bit worried about this one. It should be a breeze, but...
Then the real work starts: paper writing. I have to write 1.5 more papers (it sounds less threatening to say it this way. If I said I had two papers, it sounds like I haven't done any work which just isn't true!) by Thursday at 5pm. I know it's do-able, but I really hate the stress associated with cranking out 4,000 words worth of paper.
As soon as school is over (!), I'll get back on here and give a proper update that will include summer things and most importantly, news of sister coming HOME! It's be waaaay too long!
Off to finish the coffee and pray that the sunshine stays!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

what are you talking about? I've been home all year! :) write your papers!!! all 1.5 of them :)

sharon said...

and I pay for those classes?